123113

3:49:00 AM Marian Faith Regala 0 Comments

My last post before New Year. Aren't you excited?!

I've been so busy with my family these holiday and I'm so bless-full to have such an amazing family these Christmas. I bet you guys had a great celebration with your family too. And I know we'll all have a blast this New Year. So without further a due, my last post this year is this - Our weekend getaway these December. Most of us felt that December isn't that windy or colder that it usually is. Climate change :( So we figure to go for a getaway while the heat of the burning sun fire on. Did you got curious why is it raining in December? Well, I did. hahaha! I hate it. Because this is the season where we enjoy wearing long sleeves or sweater. Oh, I miss US so much. Anyways, It was fun doing getaways in weekends, away from the city and busy life.
I really love the pool! 

So how's your 2013 and where did you go for getaways? I bet they are many.
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. 
May it be filled with faith, happiness, and bless-full miracles.


You Might Also Like

0 comments: