Vanilla Cupcake Bakery

10:03:00 PM Marian Faith Regala 0 Comments

I so always crave for this! I know most of you had

gone to this heavenly-like place. Recently last December 2013 my brother introduce me to this place and to be frank I was like a alice in a wonder land so amaze and excited! Everything is so cute and pretty. And the food, heavenly delish! I know most of you been here already but for others who doesn't know you can find it in 3/F Glorietta 4, East Dr Ayala Center, Makati. And there's more branches you can check it Here in their facebookpage. They open new one in Bonifacio high-street and I think I love it most. It's like an actual doll house bring to life! I always spoil myself here and I know you did too! ;)
(Photo above-not mine. Credit to vanilla cupcake fb page.)
Pretty cupcake holder, so unique!
Oreo cheese with mostly vanilla below. Not to sweet and strong just perfectly good!
Chocolate Buttercream
Red Velvet
Aren't they like in Alice in Wonder land?! :)


More on back part.


Hope this is helpful and enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: