Dress for lazy days

9:25:00 PM Marian Faith Regala 0 Comments

Hello readers! Let me share to you my escape outfit whenever I'm in lazy mood for mixing and matching  for a day's outfit. Who wouldn't want an easy access on what to wear and at the same time its applicable in any event for the day, saves time as well. Dresses like this saves me from dilemma of finding what to wear especially if the plans for that day are so random this body-con is perfect to any. Saves time as well since its easy to pack for getaways and wear without any achuchu or tucked ins or stuff, just put on some accessories and heels and walah you look glamorous but of course for shopping I prefer nice strapped flats or just plain flats or sometimes a one inched heeled shoes is nice. I keep it simple though coz I want the dress to stand out. I love its print, its the limited edition by Kamiseta, a designer fabric like satin - soft, smooth, and stretchable. Wouldn't you want a basic dress for lazy days?

Dress: Kamiseta | Heels: Primadonna | Bag: Cherbag

You Might Also Like

0 comments: