In Lazy Weather

1:21:00 AM Marian Faith Regala 1 Comments


"I love books. I like how the moment I open one that I can no longer etch to have enough of it; That moment you escaped from the world and sink into a story that is far better than yours will ever be."



Its a sweater-lazy-snuggle weather again! So what do you do in this kind of weather? Well, i'm more on spending my time in sleeping, its a great weather for snuggling (scoffs) Lol. Or doing my hobbies (actually most of the time this is what I do) like sketching, reading books and watching a movie with lots of food! ;) So in this post I'll share to you the books I've read and movies/series that I've watched.
And if you have selection of books and movies too, feel free to share them in the comment section below. Lets share share!

Korean Movies:
My Love From The Star
I Hear Your Voice 
*Both are my top movie series that are famous this year. I completely got addicted like I watched them a dozen-dozen times! Especially My love from the star/You who came from the star. And all original Korean version  w/ eng sub.
It started with a kiss & They kiss again (Taiwan Series. I'm in love with this since 2006!)
Princess Hours (I've watched this since HS. Who doesn't know about this?!)
The Master's Sun
The Heir
Miracle In Cell No. 7 (who dares to say that he wouldn't cry on this movie?! good luck! Lol)

English Movies
The Lake House
About Time
Beautiful Creatures (I watched this dozen times too)
Endless Love
Oblivion
The Great Gatsby
The Internship
That Awkward Moment (R-18)
Vampire Diaries Series
21 and Over
21 Jump Street
Grown Ups 2
American Hustle
Silver Lining (for the 5'th time! Lol)
Divergent
Hunger Games 1 & 2
Taken 1 & 2
Non-Stop
Pacific Rim
Devil's Knot
Insidious 1 & 2 (favorite horror movie ever!)

And now my top 
Books:
Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy by EL James (who woman wouldn't read it?!)
Beautiful Bastard Series by Christina Lauren - 6 books (this is best as well. Erotic, romance and comedy)
Bared to you series by Sylvia Day - 3 books (Erotic and romance)
Die For Me Trilogy by Amy Plum (Revenants. This is something immortally new besides the twilight)
 Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer (I'm such a fan of this since HS. Of course that time who wouldn't want this and catch-up in every news about its movie!)

Non-Series:
The Fault in our Stars by John Green (of course!)
Elenor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
Always You by Kirsty Moseley
The Distance Between Us by Kesie West
Effortless With You by Lizzy Charles
Nerd Girl by Sue Lee
Love and Misadventure by Lang Leav
The Lovers Dictionary by David Levithan
Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo
The 5 Languages of Love by Gary Chapman
The 5 People You meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom
Have a Little Faith by Mitch Albom
The First Phone Call From Heaven by Mitch Albom
Tuesday With Morrie by Mitch Albom
Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual
The One Hundred by Nina Garcia (Fashion book)
The Little Black Book of Style by Nina Garcia (Fashion Book)
The Next Forever by Lisa Burstein
Love Accidentally by Sarah Pekkanen
The John Green Books: 
Paper Towns
Looking for Alaska
An Abundance of Katherines
Will Greyson
Let It Snow

Other Series:
Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines - 2 books
Fallen Too Far series by Abbi Glines - 4 books
The Million Dollar Duet by C.L. Parker 
Release Me series by J. Kenner - 4 books
Fixed on You series by Laurene Paige - 3 books
 The Flirting Series by Stella Wilkson 
Her First Billionaire Series by Julia Kent 
Find Her, Keep Her by Z.L. Arkadie

I'm glad to share my collection of books and movies with you. Hope you have a great bed weather! 
Happy Reading and Watching.. More Lamon! Lol. ;D

You Might Also Like

1 comment: